Wednesday 3 March 2010

Entheogenic Healing

Summary: A recipe for healing/clearing one's chakras. FOR THOSE IN A POSITIVE MIND-SET AND ENVIRONMENT!

Ingredients: Somewhere quiet and away from interference, lots of fresh fruit and veg, some relaxing music (LTJ Bukem does it for me), a natural & non-toxic entheogen (Psilocybin Mushrooms or Mescaline-containing Cactii for example) and some green tea for the come-down.

Preperation: Consume a raw vegan diet for a day or two before the trip, so as to detox your body from toxins. Sticking to raw fruit, vegetables, nuts & seeds. Abstain from sexual activity for a day or two before the trip helps too. Sex uses up a lot of energy! Abstain from drinking unpure tap water, as it contains Fluoride. Get a good night's sleep. Fasting continues all the way up until the trip.

The trip: I prefer tripping in the late afternoon/evening personally, though on occasion I like being outdoors in the sunshine. Ingest the plant/substance of choice on an empty stomach so as to help your body absorb the chemical ingredients. I recommend a high dose, 8-10 grams of Mexican Blues (mushrooms) or 30-50 grams of Peruvian Torch (cactii) do it for me. It's up to you though.
Put on some music, enough for a few hours' worth - I put a selection of mixes on my playlist.
You can sit back and relax...bean bags or beds are comfortable. Others prefer to sit up and meditate. Let go...think happy thoughts. Peak. Learn. Listen to/talk to entities if they are there.

Coming down: If all went to plan (a good trip) you can write down some notes so as to help recall your experience later. I like a nice cuppa of green tea around this time, and a light-bite to eat so as to settle my stomach. Your brain has been re-booted. Relax & chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment